A formation of "Circolo Canottieri Ortigia", Syracusa Italy during the 50's. In 1952 the team changed its name from "Aretusa" to "C.C. Ortigia". At the time the venue of Ortigia was the area "sette scogli" which Lo Bello managed to equip with night lighting offering a great possibility to organize night competition, attracting thus numerous spectators. Source: "C.C. Ortigia" 75 years (1928-2003)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.